Have you heard of a company called Straight Talk Wireless? They are the #1 fastest growing cell phone company in the world!
They are a “no contract” cell phone provider. Now, before you run away thinking about how awful the coverage will be… Stop! Straight Talk uses either the Verizon Wireless Nationwide Network (with roaming) or the AT&T + T-Mobile Nationwide Network (with roaming) or the Sprint PCS Network (for a few select phones).
They offer no-contract, no-cellphone-tax cellular service starting at $30/month – 1000 minutes, 1000 texts and 30/mb of data. This includes all taxes and fees (except for local sales tax). Wow! Do the math comparing what you currently pay – my guess is that you might be paying a lot more than this – now multiply that by 24 (typical 2 year contract) and you can see that the savings really add up.
Continue reading to hear the Good & Bad about Straight Talk and how to sign up and get 10% cash back (see below) on your initial order!
The Good & The Bad
Advantages to Straight Talk:
- No contract.
- No contract. Did I mention NO contract?
- Uses AT&T+T-Mobile or Verizon Network, including roaming! (Most prepaid providers do not have such extensive networks that include roaming)
- Inexpensive phones available (Free and up)
- You can bring your own phone to Straight Talk with their Straight Talk SIM program!
- You can save 10% or more on the regular Straight Talk prices for phones (keep reading for more information)
- Android & iPhone Smartphones available
- 3G & 4G Data Speeds
- 1000 minutes, 1000 texts & 30MB of data for $30 a month, including all taxes and fees (except for local sales tax)
- Unlimited everything (data/text/talk) is $45 a month, including all taxes and fees (except for local sales tax)
- Free calls to 411
- Clark Howard highly recommends this service!
They don’t have the latest and greatest phones. They have no Android phones, nor do they have the iPhoneWow! Straight Talk now has an Android phone! Wow! Straight Talk now supports the iPhone through Straight Talk SIM!
- Their customer service has a bad reputation. But, remember you are not under contract, so there is very little risk here, you can bail out at any time.
Sign me up!
You can save in two ways below – first you can get Free shipping, and second you can get 10% cash back by using Mr. Rebates when you sign up!
Get a Free Shipping from Straight Talk
Get Free Shipping with the Purchase of a Straight Talk Phone when you sign up using this link!
Save 10% on Straight Talk with Mr. Rebates + a $7.50 Bonus!
Ready to sign up for Straight Talk and save 10% on your phone or SIM Card order? If you initiate your phone purchase through Mr. Rebates, you will get 10% cash back (plus up to a $7.50 bonus) on the purchase of your phone and initial refill card. Mr. Rebates is an Better Business Bureau A+ Company that gives you cash back when you shop on many popular sites, including Straight Talk, Travelocity, Dell, Target, etc. Here’s how you get started:
- Visit MrRebates.com
- Sign up for an account. (You will collect a $7.50 sign up bonus just for signing up!)
- Search for “Straight Talk”
- Click “Straight Talk” to go shop at Straight Talk and get a 10% off of your order
Once your are signed up, be sure to see our post on how to save money on Straight Talk Refill Cards.
Leave a Comment